Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How can i convince my parents to let me stay home while they go on vacation?

I really really really dont want to go. We're supposed to go to new york next week. Ive been there before, and i hated it. And that was only a few days. This time its almost a full week (5 days) and i know im going to hate every second of it. I have a lot a mental issues, some involving paranoia and fears and anxiety. Theres a lot of problems on those levels that i have. For one, im terrified to fly in an airplane right now. We just killed the terrorists leaders, theyre gonna strike back soon, and that could be a day im on a plane. They could also have suicide bombers on the plane too. I fear ill have a 3 or 4 hour panic attack as while we're in the air. Then once we are there, ill be afraid of the people. New york is dangerous, and that scares me a lot. And i wont have a safe place to be. At home, its my room in my bed. No one can hurt me there. Emotionally and physcologically. I dont want to be with my parents for 5 days straight either. I cant stand them for 5 hours. My mom can be very irratating and negative, while my step dad is an idiot. I want to stay home and have my sister stay with me (shes 19). And if theres a problem i can call my brother whos 22, cus my sister doesnt have a car. And he lives really close. Is there a techinque of convincing that works best that i could use? I really dont want to go. I have these problems because of mental disorders. I have bipolar disorder and possibly schizophrenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment