Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How does a single mom pay for last 3 semesters of a BFA, when PELL wont pay?

I graduated in '92 with a BS in CJ. It was NOT what i wanted to do... but I had to choose a major and back then anything was fine because I wanted to join the military. Life happened... I went BACK to school to start a new degree (while raising twins and dealing with an addict husband that i did not know had a problem) long story short... i am separated, lost a son to cancer, and am raising my 10 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter. I would like to finish my last 3 semesters of college to receive my 2nd Bachelors. Pell does not help since I am a graduate and student loans wont help either because I'm maxed out. (used what was left to go to school, live, and help hubby finish his degree) ANY help would be appreciated... I need to get finished so I can get a job and get back on my feet after the death of my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment